Whether your health and wellness business/practice is location specific or location independent, email marketing will sets you up for the long-term.
The long-term benefits to your business?
Sending out a regular email keeps your name in front of your audience. Even if they don’t open it, they see an email with your name on it and that serves as a reminder.
The second opportunity arises when you provide something valuable to them inside the email. You establish yourself as an expert. It’s okay to just say hello, but will that keep them opening your emails? You want to share something of benefit to the reader. And if it is pleasing to the eye, that is another opportunity to make an impact. It’s a bit more subjective but it can’t hurt.
Regular emails help establish you in their minds. People’s inboxes are inundated with a lot of junk and less than stellar email. You have the chance to shine and reap a ton of benefit with a nicely crafted email.
How do you benefit?
- Fill your appointment book. If clients see you in their inbox, it reminds them to reach out to you for services and products. They are busy and it’s been a while since they’ve seen you. Then they open your email and BOOM – there you are right when they needed you. Or they pass your information on to someone they know.
- Establishes your credibility and connection with the reader by giving them great content and this opens up further opportunity for you if you decide you want to expand into things like workshops and educational programs, speaking, selling products you trust and recommend, or whatever else you think of.
- Gives you a chance to educate your clients…from helpful tips to tasty recipes to lifestyle improvements…it’s all nice to receive. And if it is done in a beautiful, well-written format, that is even better.
- If you have a link to some type of media – a video, a digital magazine, a music or meditation file – you can embed it on your website and include a link in your email. When they click on the link, it takes them back to your website. The longer they stay on the site, the better your ranking is with Google and other ranking agencies.
- Your readers are more receptive because you’ve made an effort to build a relationship with them. You’ve been generous by offering something they value in each email. Giving away content that has a high perceived value is a great way to do business.
So there you have it. The top 2 benefits of email marketing for your health and wellness business. And the 5 ways those benefits solidify your relationship with your clients and audience so everyone wins.
If you need help with creating content for your audience, we offer stock content to a limited number of companies. We also offer custom writing and content creation.
Until next time, be well!